Saturday, January 12, 2013

Hello World !!

Hello World, This is my very first blog post .. let me introduce myself first .. i'm Mahmoud, day of birth (1/1/1985) Egyptian living in Egypt and working as a data center engineer @ internet service provider .. enough with the basics info .. i won't talk about my personality here but you will know me better from my posts.

WHY i started this blog while i am not a writer or talented or anything ? don't know, but mainly you will find here random thoughts .. about life .. morals .. friends .. relations .. situations .. let's see.

I don't know if will be committed to this blog .. maybe i will write daily .. weekly .. monthly .. randomly .. really don't know, let's discover that together.

SO C YA .. GOOD MORNING, GOOD AFTERNOON, GOOD EVENING AND GOOD NIGHT, OH AND IN CASE I DIDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN .. GOODBYE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment